- ½ ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ ounce honey cinnamon syrup
- ½ ounce Chartreuse
- 2 ounces Haleakala Distillers Maui Okolehao (from Hawaii) or 1 ounce Cotton & Reed Dry Spiced Rum and 1 ounce of Cotton & Reed White Rum (from DC)
- Pebble or semi-crushed ice
- 2–3 dashes of Angostura bitters
Add the lime and grapefruit juices to a glass, then add the honey cinnamon syrup, Chartreuse and your pick of either Okolehao or a 1:1 ounce mix of Cotton & Reed white and dry spiced rum. Add ice until the drink is topped off. Use a stir stick to lightly mix. Finish with 2 to 3 dashes of Angostura bitters.
To make the honey cinnamon syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 spoonful raw honey (Rosner uses Really Raw Honey from Baltimore)
Stir all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring the ingredients to a boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the mix reduces to a syrup-like consistency. Let the syrup cool, then cover and store in a refrigerator.