- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce 1:1 honey syrup (recipe below)
- 1 ounce fresh tangerine or mandarin orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 1-1/2 ounce chilled club soda
- 1 pinch ground turmeric for garnish
HONEY SYRUP: Mix one part (say, 1 ounce) honey with one part (again, 1 ounce) hot water and stir until dissolved.
Combine vodka, honey syrup, tangerine juice, lemon juice, and turmeric in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 12 seconds. Double-strain into an ice-filled collins glass, pour the soda down the side of the glass, and give it a brief, gentle stir. Sprinkle a little more turmeric on top and serve with a straw.